Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

TWO Futaba 9CAP and FIFTEEN receivers........

Community
Search
Notices

TWO Futaba 9CAP and FIFTEEN receivers........

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2018, 09:13 AM
IFlyRC5630
My Feedback: (50)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TWO Futaba 9CAP and FIFTEEN receivers........

I am selling two 9CAP transmitters with LiPo batteries. One has a 2.4 GHz module and the other a ch 46 module. Both transmitters have expansion chips making a total of 14 planes programmable. I am including a buddy box cord, a case for the two and 15 receivers on 2.4 GHz bound to the module. One transmitter has a broken switch "C" as can be seen in the pictures. One transmitter is an "H" with smooth left stick, but of course can be used for any aircraft just no detents.

Additionally, I have 15 receivers Manufactured by ASSAN in the far east, but all radio equipment is made there! These work very well and all are bound. There are two very high quality 8 channel receivers. Sport flying receivers there are 5 six channel and 4 seven channel. Park flyer there are 4 six channel, but only three shown in the pictures. Have NEVER had a failure with any of these receivers...............

After researching the transmitters I believe they are easily worth $150 for the two. The receivers I just priced new and they would be over $400 to buy today. I am asking ONLY $350 for EVERYTHING. And remember this INCLUDES a LOT of extras. Tx case, buddy cord, Futaba neck strap, Tx stand on one of the transmitters, LiPo batteries, etc.

Last edited by IFlyRC5630; 07-30-2018 at 02:45 PM.