Search
Notices

Integy Team Auto Super Lathe w/Carbide V-Block & XIPP Team Brush Master COMBO

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2018, 01:18 PM
spidernad
My Feedback: (28)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Integy Team Auto Super Lathe w/Carbide V-Block & XIPP Team Brush Master COMBO

COMBO! Comm Lathe & Brush Cutter.
Integy Team Auto-Super Lathe w/Carbide V-Block C22340 AND
XIPP Team Brush Master for Cuts & Serration for 540 Size Motor Brushes C22337 (Includes Motor!)

I purchased these two amazing tools a few years ago and they worked perfectly for rebuilding my two Tekin motors.
They are in excellent condition since they were only used once and then stored in the included case.
The Integy comm lathe is complete and ready to use including storage case and user manual. (requires 12V power supply)
The XIPP Brush Cutter includes an optional drive motor, all it needs is a pair of banana plugs or alligator clips for the switch.

Features:

Lathe:
Re-cuts commutators of R/C racing motors to insure their highest performance and longest life.
Fits all 540 and 550 size stock and modified armatures.
Adjustable armature support, auto alignment technology eliminates parallel adjustment.
User adjustable feed speed
Class A ultra durable carbide cutting bit
CAD design minimizes harmonic vibrations
CNC built for perfect alignment-requires no adjustment
12V DC drive motor
Foam lined aluminum carrying case with handle and two latches

INCLUDES:
Team Integy Auto Super Lathe with carbide cutting bit, carrying case, instruction manual and 22" (559mm) power cord with banana plugs.

REQUIRES: 12V power supply

SPECS: Lathe; Carrying Case;
Length: 7.5" (191mm) 10.2" (259mm)
Width: 3.9" (100mm) 7.7" (196mm)
Height: 3.7" (95mm) 5.5" (140mm)

Brush Cutter:
This unit is very precise and making identical brush cuts is now possible. Xipp brush master cuts every single type of brush cut you can imagine, comes with a super thin stainless steel cutting blade, the cutting platform is adjustable and is extremely precise. The unit cuts serration for the standard size commutator.