Notices

"knight twister" for sale, built from plans by dan santich

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2018, 06:55 PM
6LQQKR2
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "knight twister" for sale, built from plans by dan santich

Up FOR SALE is a scratch build "Knight Twister" built from Dan Santich plans. Plans were scaled down from original 70" top wing span to a 54-1/2" top wing span. Power is a NEW RCGF 26cc/2.95hp gas engine. Extras include: Dave Brown Vortech 2-1/4" aluminum spinner with adapter nut, dual/(2) FUTABA/HITEC/SPEKTRUM ON/OFF Switch W/Charge Port/LED, shows on or off, (1 for RX battery & 1 for ignition battery) mounted on instrument panel, remote engine choke, exterior gas fueling valve, pre-installed fuel tank, 1/4"sq.top & bottom wing spars and quality ply and balsa wood used thru out.
Fiberglass cowl was hand made buy the builder,ME. Aluminum louvered cooling fins are installed on the bottom of the cowl to the rear of the inverted engine. Hangar 9 UltraCote was used for the covering of the Twister. Servo mounting platforms and push rods are pre-installed in the fuselage but no servos or radio components are installed or included. Airplane has never been flown and engine has had about 8 oz.of fuel run thru the engine at a rich setting. Airplane and engine are FRESH! I AM WILLING TO SELL THE AIR FRAME WITHOUT THE ENGINE. GIVE ME A CALL AT THE
PHONE NUMBER BELOW WITH YOUR OFFER.

View original plan at: https://aerofred.com/details.php?ima...28&mode=search
Click on the plan to enlarge it. Right click on the

Basically, this is a plug & play airplane but not a FOAMY!!

Due to the size of the Knight Twister it can not be shipped.
The asking price for the Knight Twister is $700. Seller's cost of delivery are included in the purchase price of $700.
NO TRADES

"SHIPPING TERMS": Seller will consider offers within a 300 mile radius of Cookeville, TN. with buyer meeting seller within 150 miles of seller's location, Cookeville, TN. Please state buyer's location in correspondence with the seller.
Contact seller at: 931-854-1895, 9:00 A.M. to 11:59 P.M., Monday thru Sunday for any questions..

I had built the 70" version back in the 1970's with a Saito "270" Twin converted to ignition on gas. It was a SWEET flying airplane.

Thank you and keep your wings level.
Dennis

Last edited by 6LQQKR2; 11-30-2018 at 10:20 AM.