Notices

Comp ARF Ultra flash for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-27-2018, 10:53 AM
slpnGIANT
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Comp ARF Ultra flash for sale

Well I put together this Ultra flash out of different parts and pieces that I had obviously the colors do not match but let me assure you this plane flies like it is on Rails it is the nicest flying flash I have ever had you can enter a pylon turn at 200 miles an hour and it never shutters a bit absolutely perfect flying aircraft don't let the mix and match colors deter you. It has a jet cat RX 140 I haven't checked the hours lately but I can assure you it's 3, 4, 5 hours and it runs like a top. All the servos are installed retracts are almost new and it also has LED lights in the wing. It takes a small LiPo battery to run them they're installed ready to be finished up and wired they come with the Transformers for each light and they are supposed to be extremely bright. I'm getting old I'm blind in one eye it's getting very hard for me to see the Jets anymore when they're coming in so my loss is your gain. It has brand new A123 and a wolverine switch. It has two tanks one in the fuselage one in the wing. I will not ship. To damn hard to package something like this as you probably know. I'm sure I forgot a bunch of stuff. I just remember the canopy is in the trailer it's the Blue Angel canopy it's got a pilot in it and it's perfect and if you're worried about the looks of it you could always spray it with a little paint but I think it's absolutely *****in just the way it looks but that's just me. Let me know guys happy holidays. I just forgot to mention, if you want the Futaba receiver that's an extra $150. I'm sure we could figure out how to get the programming off of my 18mz sorry I just cant include it for what I'm selling this plane for. The engine alone is worth the money the plane is a freebie. I also have a gcu, fuel tank, pumps and other miscellaneous things if you're interested obviously they wouldn't come with the plane but I would make you a hell of a deal. Ok also, if you like what you see you can offer what you want. There's a lot of interest and I'm replying as fast as I can.

ok questions ive been asked, gear, behotec 36/2, servos, from memory, Jr 8411s elevator, 8611a ailerons @ flaps, motor is kero start, also added a pic of fuse & canopy

Lots of folks wanna talk, I get lots of junk calls from all over the country. (Not model related) so if I don't answer, text me that you tryed to call. 661 619 3539, Steve Thx for all the interest folks, I appreciate it.

Forgot I have to Flash classic wings that go with it. One is a Blue Angels (needs repair) the other is a red, white, and black one which is near perfect.

I am not sure if my messages are getting sent or not if you don't hear from me give me a call or a text whatever it takes I have tried to contact everyone.

Last edited by slpnGIANT; 11-28-2018 at 09:25 PM.
Old 11-27-2018, 04:33 PM
Larry J
My Feedback: (24)

Cool airplane. PM sent.
Old 11-28-2018, 08:51 AM
ray youssefi
My Feedback: (3)

Default Ultra flash

Will you sale it to me with extra wing that you have for $1800 dollars i will drive there to pick it up tomorrow . Thanks Ray (818)620-3691
Old 11-28-2018, 09:28 AM
slpnGIANT

Not a chance
Old 11-30-2018, 11:52 AM
rednmc165
My Feedback: (7)

Very interested. Can you call me at 505-235-4650. I am in the Las Vegas and would like to view
Old 11-30-2018, 04:46 PM
slpnGIANT

C u guys when u get here thx again!!