Search
Notices

Spektrum AR9020 9 channel DSM Receiver with remote receivers

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2018, 07:28 AM
jmcowart

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum AR9020 9 channel DSM Receiver with remote receivers

This nine channel receiver is in "as new" condition and comes with two remote receivers, user guide, and bind plug. There is no box. The AR9020 is equipped with X-plus technology meaning you can plug in a Spektrum X-Plus 8 channel module into the SRXL port. This allows expansion of functions for working accessories and lights in addition to the regular control functions. A very flexible system.
This Spektrum 9020 is for sale at $30.00 with free USPS shipping. I will ship not later than the next business day after payment received.
Please see the following pictures, and let me know if there are any questions or problems. Thanks very much.
Old 12-09-2018, 09:17 AM
sixjets
My Feedback: (4)

i will pay full price $30
Old 12-09-2018, 12:02 PM
ventom1
My Feedback: (11)

Default Are 9020

Originally Posted by jmcowart
This nine channel receiver is in "as new" condition and comes with two remote receivers, user guide, and bind plug. There is no box. The AR9020 is equipped with X-plus technology meaning you can plug in a Spektrum X-Plus 8 channel module into the SRXL port. This allows expansion of functions for working accessories and lights in addition to the regular control functions. A very flexible system.
This Spektrum 9020 is for sale at $30.00 with free USPS shipping. I will ship not later than the next business day after payment received.
Please see the following pictures, and let me know if there are any questions or problems. Thanks very much.
pm me I'll take it
Old 12-09-2018, 12:12 PM
sixjets
My Feedback: (4)

Originally Posted by sixjets
i will pay full price $30
contact me anytime