Community
Search
Notices

BVM 1/6 F-16 PNP Top Condition, Flying Now or NIB Unopened BVM PNP Kit

Search this Thread

Old 12-27-2018, 08:33 AM

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default BVM 1/6 F-16 PNP Top Condition, Flying Now or NIB Unopened BVM PNP Kit

BVM F-16 plug and play almost ready to fly minus turbine and receiver for $6,300 or RTF for $8,450. Excellent shape. General Dynamics scheme. It is the easiest to see in all weather conditions. All original BVM except elevator servos are low slack, titanium gear Hitec high performance servos. Also, the rudder servo arm is longer to give more rudder throw for easier knife edge performance.

BVM F16 1/6 PNP RTF Additional equipment included:

BVM UAT
BVM Smoke System - includes all valves, tanks, pump, spray tube, everything already installed and operational.
Thunder Power batteries 2S lipos x 2 for Fail Safe receiver.
JetCat 3S LiFe battery for turbine ECU.
Spektrum telemetry pitot tube air speed sensor (the nose spike) and GPS, G-force modules.
PowerBox iGyro SRS with 3 satellite receivers, GPS receiver so Gyro gain is automatically adjusted for actual speed.
This means a high rate when slow for landing and a lower rate for high speeds.
The iGyro also has the programming module installed in the model for instant on board adjustments.
Cut-off valves for jet fuel and for smoke oil. And Festo cut-off filler line to prevent possible air leaks from filler caps.
Air-water separator/filter on BVM air filler port with BVM air pressure meter. Holds air for weeks.
BVM Low-Air automatic circuit to lower gear in case of air leak.
BVM wing tip rockets.
Full, proper aircraft lights throughout.
Afterburner BVM LED light ring and controller.
Scale cockpit with pilot.
BVM on-off brake valve replaced with Jet-Tronics proportional, no air loss, brake valve.
Includes the main gear firmer spring upgrades to prevent model from squatting.

Options ( the airplane is actually set up this way now ) ...
Installed AR20310T - the latest integrated telemetry Spektrum 20 Ch. receiver. Connected to telemetry modules.
- add 150.00
Installed JetCat P140RX turbine, includes on board GSU for display screen of engine parameters and programming.
- add 2,000.00

I can provide Spektrum DX18 file. The airframe is balanced for aerobatics. Depending on skill the model does easy slow rolls, knife edge, inverted flight with outside loops done well. Solid, stable flying to over 160 MPH or more in cooler denser air.
An Allen ball driver is provided and actually flies with the plane in the engine compartment so you never lose it! The wings go on very easy and in fact there is no fussing with servo lead connections to the lighting nor servo. It is done with MPX connectors mounted permanently to the wing and fuselage. Push the wing on, tighten the wing tube screws and off you go, no chance of error.

I am Not willing to ship for chance of harm to the aircraft.

$6,300 as is or/plus optional receiver and turbine installed. Total package flying now for $8,450.00.
I can meet part way within Florida. If using PayPal please include 3% PayPal fee.

Option 3: New In Unopened Box BVM F-16 PNP 1/6 scale kit $6,450 plus shipping (originally I bought TWO planes)!
I will sell either plane: Finished product or PNP box from BVM and I'll keep the other, your choice. I do not need two planes. We are downsizing house and need to make some room.

Video earlier this month at our Warbird Event:

Pick up at:
A. E. Haas
Venice Plastic Surgery
836 Sunset Lake Blvd Ste 103
Venice, FL 34292-7555

More pictures here:
https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...w#post40653131
Old 12-28-2018, 04:07 PM
My Feedback: (17)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi,
The new one In the box is General Dynamics scheme also?
Thanks
Sal
Old 12-28-2018, 04:50 PM

Yes, same scheme as the finished model, General Dynamics.

AEHaas
Old 12-29-2018, 12:18 AM

When did you take delivery on it from BVM?
Thanks
Sal
Old 12-29-2018, 04:29 AM

Originally Posted by [email protected]
When did you take delivery on it from BVM?
Thanks
Sal
To tell you the truth I forget If I went there and picked it up (I'm about 2 hours from this side of Orlando) or if they sent it to my office in Venice). In any event it must be about 2 years old or so. I only started flying RC airplanes about 3 or 4 years ago. I build models for years but not RC planes. I was into helicopters before this. I pull them out in the dry season when the Drought Index gets too high and we are banned from flying turbines at our field.

If you are asking if I bought it directly from BVM, the answer is yes. Just like the other things I buy from BVM. Their models are the best made in my opinion. I did just take delivery of the Skymaster T-38 that I am building and I bought it through BVM as well.

Pictured below is my second BVM Bandit - Good thing I had a spare - The first one went in at 200 MPH when I lost sight of it. You can also see the L-39 and the F-16 on my charging station.

Of the group in the picture the F-16 is the easiest to see and to fly and do aerobatics.

AEHaas

PS: I pulled the F-16 off the wall to fly at the air show as they requested I do so. I was never fully done setting it up. The last thing was the smoke circuit. I had some air sucked into a Festo Y-connector that was on the suction side of the pump. I just replaced it with a barbed brass Y. I'll be testing it tomorrow. If all goes well I will consider this model finalized. A thing of beauty.

Last edited by aehaas; 12-29-2018 at 04:34 AM.
Old 12-29-2018, 02:01 PM

Nice collection,
I am also a BVM fan,
I have a F16 1/6 scale on order with a custom paint job, patty says maybe march April,
I am sure when it will get here,
Did you inspect it for any shipping damage ?
I am intersted.
Does the black controller have S-Bus printed on it.
See attached pic
Thanks
Sal

Attached Files
Old 12-29-2018, 02:33 PM

I cannot say what the controller looks like as I have not opened the box. The box looked perfectly intact from the outside. I am sure that BVM would take care of any issues when I finally construct it (or somebody else).

AEHaas
Old 12-30-2018, 05:41 AM

Ok,
Thanks for your fast response
Sal