Notices

Thunder Tiger Champion-45L

Search this Thread

Old 01-12-2019, 10:28 AM
kottwitz
My Feedback: (12)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thunder Tiger Champion-45L

I have discovered another partial rc airplane, what I believe is a arf kit. The covering is all on with the ailerons attached with the control arms installed. The fuselage is missing a bottom piece. The control arms are installed going from the back to the front where the servos would go. There is a fuel tank and a clear plastic top, which may not be for this plane. There is also
a brand new Tiger Pro 46 engine with e mounting hardware that is installed. The wings do not have the a joining pieces. There is a switch and charging port also installed. If you have any questions, please get back to me. I am trying to describe this the best that I can. I was also
thinking of finishing the plane my self, if not sold. Hope this helps. I will box and send by UPS ground. Buyer to pay for shipping. No Pay pal Thanks for looking
Old 01-15-2019, 07:36 PM
cohetin
My Feedback: (19)

Hi so it is going to be motor and aircraft... if it is, I want to offer $105 with shipping included to Miami Fl 33013

thnks
Tony
Old 01-23-2019, 05:55 AM
kottwitz
My Feedback: (12)

Good Morning Tony, Plane has been sold locally. Thanks for looking