Community
Search
Notices

Behotec J66HP. Just back from Germany after maintenance cycle and Upgrades

Search this Thread

Old 01-20-2019, 05:40 AM
air_menace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Behotec J66HP. Just back from Germany after maintenance cycle and Upgrades

Great opportunity to own this amazing Engine. Includes everything needed for install. Just plug and play (If there is something like that in Turbines ).
Just received last month from Germany while I was there on a business trip. This is a very low time turbine the total life run-time of this engine is less than 10 hours. While it has only 15 minutes of run time after it was received from Behotec. The turbine was sent to Behotec because I suspected that the Temp sensor was acting up. Thomas however recommended to replace the combustion chamber and bearings as they were really old. The turbine has the following upgrades

1. Upgraded Hornet III ECU (This is the Latest ECU provided with Behotec turbines)
2. Upgraded Kero Start by Behotec
3. Brand New Combustion Chamber
4. New Bearings
5. Upgraded to Internal Temperature Sensor
6. New Starter Motor (The Old one was working just fine don't know why Behotec changed it out. The old one was Silver and the New one is Black.
7. New GSU and I/O Board. Never used them as I always used the VSPEAK Telemetry module.

The Maintenance cycle of this turbine is 50 hours, plus the best quality engineering form Germany. I was using it in the Futura 1.9 but selling only as I fly maybe once a year or so. Yup that's really sad work keeps me super busy, so now thinking of getting a bigger turbine to switch between the Futura and the large viper.

The turbine just set me back almost a 1000 bucks with all the upgrades and replacements. The Price is non negotiable as I'd rather hang onto the engine than selling it for anything else, so please don't bother with haggling.

Last edited by air_menace; 01-20-2019 at 05:45 AM.