Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Vought F-4U Corsair, w/ electric retracts, landing lights and complete extra plane

Community
Search
Notices

Vought F-4U Corsair, w/ electric retracts, landing lights and complete extra plane

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2019, 07:10 PM
Wrightflyer
My Feedback: (15)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vought F-4U Corsair, w/ electric retracts, landing lights and complete extra plane

Located in Marietta, GA 30064
2 complete Century Jet Corsairs. One ready to finish with a DLE 120 installed and all servos installed, the other to use as you wish.
This 1/5th scale WWII prop aircraft has been designed with the connoissuer in mind. The F-4U is constructed using epoxy, fiberglass and nomex honeycomb to make the lightest and strongest model possible. A scale master aircraft.Composite Fuselage With Panel LinesRemovable Composite gull SectionPlug-in Composite Outer Wing Panels With Panel LinesSix Composite Flaps. Ready to Install.Composite Gear Doors. Ready to Install.Composite Ailerons. Ready to InstallComposite Horizontal Stab and Elevators With Panel LinesHeavy Duty Fiberglass Cowl With Cowl Flaps ExtendedRetract Door Sequencing KitScale Functional Cowl Flaps Scale Exhaust
Electric retracts with landing lights and gear doors
Thermal cowl flaps electronics
73032 F4U Painted Master Cockpit with Pilot Retractable CanaopySimple to install and operate with two standard servos. The system includes a fiberglass canopy frame, 2 brass horizontal rails, 2 brass front canopy supports, 1 brass square rear canopy guide, 2 aluminum inserts, 8 screws, 2 2-56 rods, 2 wood arms and wood mounts, instructions, and photo brochure.

SPECIFICATIONS:Wing Span: 100? Length: 80?
Scale: 1:5
Engine: DLE 120Standard Cowl Diameter: 8 3/4? x 11 3/8?Special Cowl is 8 3/4? x 11 3/4?Weight: 45 pounds

Last edited by Wrightflyer; 02-20-2019 at 09:52 AM.
Old 02-09-2019, 11:24 PM
jet john
My Feedback: (18)

The parts displayed? Please simplify what you are selling for 5000.00 and if possible a few detailed pics.
Old 02-11-2019, 05:22 PM
firstplaceaviator
My Feedback: (27)

I'll give you account numbers, social security numbers and first born child! I will sends $15,000.00. after shipping, you can refund what's left. Ships to Scambia Ohio, F4U PleASe!
Old 02-11-2019, 09:24 PM
jet john
My Feedback: (18)

Couple more cowlings seals the deal. Cowl for everyday of the week.