Search
Notices

RTF Logo 600 10s setup

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2019, 09:01 AM
scnsaracer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RTF Logo 600 10s setup

Up for sale is my Logo 600 setup for 10s. This bird is in excellent condition and needs absolutely nothing. The batteries are not new but have excellent internal resistance and so still have some life left in them. The main and tail blades literally have 2 test flights on them from last weekend. The V-Bar is nicely dialed in and ready to go. I am also including a V control radio which does have some normal wear but is functionally perfect and dailed in for this bird. The only flaw is that the canopy has one small paint chip and a few hairline cracks around the mounting grommets (typical for these birds). I have also included a set main and tail blades for night flying and 2 packs.

This sale includes:
Mikado 600 (metal head, main bearing support etc)
Mikado V control radio
Mikado Vbar with v link
Scorpion HKIII 4035 560 mikado edition motor
Kontronic esc
Futaba BLS 251 tail servo
3 JR 8717 cylic servos
KBDD carbon 3d main blades
KBDD carbon tail blades
Rotortech carbon main blades (night)
Rotor Tech carbon tail blades (night)
2 Spyder 4000 mah 10s 30c lipo packs

The cost of building this bird new, at mail order prices, will be well over $3000.00. I am asking $1250.00 OBO plus shipping cost. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at [email protected]