Community
Search
Notices

NEED Tamiya Leo/ Abrams/ Type 10 Turret Rotation Assy:

Search this Thread

Old 11-12-2019, 07:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NEED Tamiya Leo/ Abrams/ Type 10 Turret Rotation Assy:

I have a static version of the Tamiya Abrams M1A2 1/16th scale I am making full RC. I have most everything I need to get it working except for a turret rotation gear box and gears. The motor to the box is available and some of the other parts are also but many of the parts are back ordered by Tamiya and I have tried a couple of other online sources that tell me the same. I really need the entire box and gears / motor and everything but if its the gearbox only and the gears inside I can get the other parts I need. The gear box is the same from what I can tell on the Leo , the Abrams , and the Type 10 . I did find one company in Germany that shows they have one in stock on a web site but looks pretty fishy and they want like 60 bucks shipping to the USA. I have a pay-pal account if anyone has one they would part with let me know. If anyone knows a way to work around making the turret work I would also be willing to listen , thanks .

Jim

Last edited by jim2955; 11-12-2019 at 07:18 AM.