Notices

Jetsmunt Merlin 200

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 08:44 AM
raron455
My Feedback: (38)

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts
Default Jetsmunt Merlin 200

I am listing my Merlin 200 for sale. This engine was in my lightning, I have sold the lightning so this is being sold separate. I bought the engine new from Gaspar at Jetsmunt. The engine has proved to be one of the best turbines I have ever had, it starts and runs absolutely flawlessly. It puts out great power, and just screams. I have only ran JET-A fuel in it, and have had a fod screen on it from new. The engine has a hair over 17HRS on it. It will come with everything needed, turbine, fod screen, pump, mount,wiring, Ecu, GSU, and turbine battery. I am selling this for $1950 dollars shipped to your door, in the lower 48 . The engine cost over 3k when new. I will take paypal, but YOU cover the 60$ paypal fees on the transaction. If you are comfortable sending it friends and family with no fees thats fine, Im a very well known person in Texas, and you don't have any worries about my character. If you want to send a check/money order that's fine, I will ship as soon as it clears, Feel free to ask any questions, if you need more pics let me know, the engine is still in the jet, but I can remove asap. PMS or emails get to me quicker.
Ronnie Dean
[email protected]
Old 11-15-2019, 06:53 PM
raron455
My Feedback: (38)

Received 14 Likes on 11 Posts

Sold!!!