Search
Notices

Byron Mig-15 EDF

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2019, 01:35 PM
RockiesGuy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Byron Mig-15 EDF

This plane was intended for turbine conversion but it is such a nice job on the electric conversion that I rather sell it to some one looking for it. I got another NIB that I'll start as a turbine conversion.

The conversion is a scorpion motor for 8 cells on the byro-fan.. with a phoenix ESC / Fixed gear.. the gear seems to favor paved runways.. but it bounces up if not a perfect (alfa) landing (means nose up on flare)... this little bugger will be a perfect trainer for anyone wanting to get into turbine jets. Wings are two parts detachable. batts come in from the cheater hole.. just about under the canopy, strapped firmly. (velcro pieces needed on them too ).

I think is shippable but the tail is too large, even boxed in an angle it might add too much to the girth for shipping USPS..so maybe either fedex or Greyhound would be best...your call. buyer pays shipping.

Goes ready to fly, not batts, no rx. / PM me your questions please... I can respond faster that way since it goes to my email. I leave the page open (signed in) but I'm not always by the computer.

I got a Wren 44 kerostart / time between 11 - 14 hrs / I will sell if anyone interested in making the conversion...both for $1500 (engine not offered individually).

Last edited by RockiesGuy; 12-26-2019 at 01:11 PM.
Old 12-26-2019, 05:45 PM
RockiesGuy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Not sold but could not find any way to editing the ad.../ check on the other site if interested.