Notices

Blue Angels Theme C130 with 4 brand new KB .20 Nitro engines

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2020, 10:16 AM
Thewoz
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blue Angels Theme C130 with 4 brand new KB .20 Nitro engines

!!! Here is my last offer on this beautiful C130 before I take it to auction. I will deliver up to 100 miles for the cost of my fuel to whoever buys this plane !!! Thanks so much my fellow friends and family you are a blessing to us all. This is one of my Dad's planes that I am listing for him to help with his finances. The wing still needs to be fitted to the fuselage as the wing was broke off the plane in storage. I tried to illustrate it in the pictures. The repair was almost done and my Dad got sick so it is as-is condition hence the small price. I'm not sure what kit it was but it is built well. Ply and balsa built-up with fiberglass sheeting and is incredibly light for the size and build. The tail looks like it had some blemish on it but no structural damage at all. I don't believe this plane has seen the air yet but will need to be finished to be ready to fly. the paint is done in Blue Angels theme and the engine are all brand new and have not even had a glow plug in it yet. They are KB .20 2 cycle nitro engines and there are 4 of them. There are some servos installed in the wing but I'm not sure what kind as my Dad said they are mini servos in the wing for saving space. This plane is in great shape and will make whoever wants to own it very happy. I would keep it myself but my dad needs help with his finances and he wanted me to sell it. I can deliver up to 100 miles for the right deal and just cover the cost of my fuel for me to get there. Thanks so much and happy flying. I have many more pictures of this plane so shoot me a message if you would like to see more. Thanks so much for looking at my listings.
Old 01-07-2020, 01:34 PM
Ram-bro
My Feedback: (101)

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default C130

Do you happen to have the plans for this plane to help in the finishing? I am guessing th his to be a Jet Hangar kit. What are the dimensions?

Last edited by Ram-bro; 01-07-2020 at 06:07 PM. Reason: Additionally ok nal questions
Old 01-08-2020, 09:44 AM
Thewoz

Oh yeah, The dimensions, Wingspan is 91" and the length of the fuselage is 62". I do not have the plans as my Dad had all that stuff and I am just selling it for him. Im not sure of the kit either, but all that is needed to be finished is fitting the wing back to the fuselage. My Dad said it never had seen air yet and the damage on the wing was from storage and somehow the wing got pulled off. Anyway, I tried to take pictures illustrating where it will need to be fitted back to the plane. I looked a the wing myself and noticed where the bolts go in the top of the wing and come through the wing is where it needs to be repaired and it looks minor to fix but I would have a veteran of kits to fix it so it is done right. If your savvy with building kits this may be right up your ally. Anyway let me know and I can send more pics if you like. Thanks so much,
Phil
Old 01-08-2020, 11:47 AM
Ram-bro

Default c130

I would offer $400 and I would drive up and pick her up. That is a one piece wing correct? Could I have some pics of the damabge and also of the interior fuse. Could you tell me is it an all wood build?

Last edited by Ram-bro; 01-08-2020 at 02:44 PM.
Old 01-10-2020, 08:37 PM
Ram-bro

No reply?........
Old 01-16-2020, 08:31 PM
Thewoz

Hello, Ram Bro the messaging is not the greatest on here and I did not get notified you responded. Anyway, I sent you a private message and if you want more info you can text me on my cell at 775 7223285. thanks so much