Search
Notices

Torro Tiger I 1/16

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2020, 12:54 PM
Paulp331

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Torro Tiger I 1/16

Defense department sale. Selling off a few of my tanks to make room for the future.
This one is an assembled kit version of the Torro Tiger I. It's set up for recoil and flash. I servo modified the recoil for better realism. Sale price is $300 and shipping $45.00. This tank is heavy due to metal metal turret, gears, tracks and a wealth of other metal parts. The tank was set up for an IBU 2 but the esc and radio equipment are not included. I will leave it up for sale on classified for a week before I hand off to eBay for auction. Please email if you have any questions. Accept only PayPay for payment. [email protected]
Thank you for your interest.
Old 02-18-2020, 08:22 AM
Paulp331

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default On eBay now

Beginning 2/18/20 the model has been submitted for bid on eBay. The bid starts at $99 Thank you for your interest. I would remove this classified but not sure how do do so.
Thank you for you're interest.