Search
Notices

Sikorsky S 38 laser cut short kit

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2020, 07:01 PM
waco4846

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sikorsky S 38 laser cut short kit

I have a classic aero laser cut short kit of the Sikorsky S 38 twin amphibian, I have no plans to verify content, I have a letter from Allan Mrock to the
purchaser who passed away, if someone out there has the 1/ 6 scale plans (HELP) there are what appears to be Upper and lower wing ribs, stab ribs,
hull formers, wing tips and upper shaped parts for fuse formers, no sticks, sheeting or nacelle parts, no hardware etc. my math says wing span is 11ft plus, i will post pics tomorrow, feel free to call with any questions, laser cut parts are flawless, asking $150.00 plus $25.00 shipped con.us.

Thanks

Paul Haynes
Old 03-16-2020, 12:03 PM
waco4846

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by waco4846
I have a classic aero laser cut short kit of the Sikorsky S 38 twin amphibian, I have no plans to verify content, I have a letter from Allan Mrock to the
purchaser who passed away, if someone out there has the 1/ 6 scale plans (HELP) there are what appears to be Upper and lower wing ribs, stab ribs,
hull formers, wing tips and upper shaped parts for fuse formers, no sticks, sheeting or nacelle parts, no hardware etc. my math says wing span is 11ft plus, i will post pics tomorrow, feel free to call with any questions, laser cut parts are flawless, asking $150.00 plus $25.00 shipped con.us.

Thanks

Paul Haynes