Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Pilot-RC PREDATOR Jet 2.2m, "Turbine-ready" with lighting system, wing/stab/fuse bags

Community
Search
Notices

Pilot-RC PREDATOR Jet 2.2m, "Turbine-ready" with lighting system, wing/stab/fuse bags

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2020, 09:42 PM
bodywerks
My Feedback: (4)

Received 60 Likes on 55 Posts
Default Pilot-RC PREDATOR Jet 2.2m, "Turbine-ready" with lighting system, wing/stab/fuse bags

Selling my Predator jet to fund another project. It is the turbine-ready version with the Pilot gear and Pilot digital servos pre-installed Never crashed, just has a couple wingtip scuffs and tail scuff from wheelie landings. Has a lighting system installed for fuse beacons, wing and tail strobes, and nose landing light. Includes all Pilot-rc bags designed for the Predator, as well as Pilot 50-60cc wing bag set.
Prefer not to ship, but willing to meet as far as Casa Grande, AZ for phoenix customers, or AZ/NM state line for eastern customers.
This would be over $3500 with accessories to order from Chief Aircraft.
***ASKING $2700 OBO***
If you really want it and want it shipped, I'd look into Old Dominion for pricing to have it shipped from domicile-to-domicile for local pick-up. SHIPPING WOULD BE AT BUYER'S EXPENSE AND RISK!!!!
Old 03-26-2020, 09:57 PM
bodywerks
My Feedback: (4)

Received 60 Likes on 55 Posts

Here's a flight video of it. It flies Phenomenal!