Notices

FREEWING A-10 80mm Twin EDF PNP

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2020, 07:59 PM
64Jetman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FREEWING A-10 80mm Twin EDF PNP

Hello,
For sale is a FW A-10 80mm Twin EDF PNP. It's in great shape, except for the nose gear mounting box. I finally had a Porpoise landing and tore out one of the screw holes. It's been sitting since (I have another). Here's the kicker with this sale. This deal comes with the A-10 that needs the repair on the nose gear box, and it comes with a Brand new front and rear fuselage and a Brand new set of wings. It also comes with a few extra news (see pics) parts to. Please see pics for condition and let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

This jet and any other I've listed, can be delivered anywhere within 50 miles East or west of I5 from SF Bay Area and Seattle Wa for a small gas fee.
Old 04-26-2020, 07:49 PM
64Jetman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default REBUILT FREEWING A-10 Twin 80mm EDF PNP $500 FIRM

Originally Posted by 64Jetman
Hello,
For sale is a FW A-10 80mm Twin EDF PNP. It's in great shape, except for the nose gear mounting box. I finally had a Porpoise landing and tore out one of the screw holes. It's been sitting since (I have another). Here's the kicker with this sale. This deal comes with the A-10 that needs the repair on the nose gear box, and it comes with a Brand new front and rear fuselage and a Brand new set of wings. It also comes with a few extra news (see pics) parts to. Please see pics for condition and let me know if you have any questions and thanks for looking.

This jet and any other I've listed, can be delivered anywhere within 50 miles East or west of I5 from SF Bay Area and Seattle Wa for a small gas fee.
Heres an UPDATE ON THIS AD!!!
There is no longer a damaged A-10 and parts for sale!
I HAVE CHANGED ALL BAD/DAMAGED PARTS and now this is a basically BRAND NEW A-10!
NEW WINGS
NEW FRONT & BACK FUSELAGE
NEW FRONT LANDING GEAR RETRACT
NEW ACCESSORIES PACKAGE: antennas, Pave Penny, Strakes, Pitot Probe etc.

Whoever buys the A-10, will get a free wing bag.
This jet is basically new and the new price is a FIRM Price ONLY!

Last edited by 64Jetman; 04-26-2020 at 07:55 PM. Reason: Spelling errors