Community
Search
Notices

Royal Messerschmitt Bf 109E

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2020, 06:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Royal Messerschmitt Bf 109E

Here is one of the most sought after Royal kits that have long been discontinued, The
Messerschmitt Bf-109E famous German WWII fighter plane. A fellow hobbyist has called it the "Holy Grail" of fighter plane collecting and I agree!
The E suffix stands for "Emil" and this was the first major production version of the 109 fighter built between early 1939 and May 1940. Powered by a Daimler Benz V-12, it was a great performing aircraft. This plane model was actually patterned after the 3rd modification so technically it is really a Bf-109E3 .

Model Specs: Wingspan: 64 1/4 inches
Engine: .60-.80 2 Stroke

This kit also includes plans, decals, canopy, and a really nice 18 page ME 109E Building Procedures Booklet!
The box as shown overall is own good shape except for two tape removal areas. The kit itself appears to never have been out of the box and is in excellent condition.

Asking $395.00 for this very hard to find vintage kit in excellent condition and buyer pays shipping.
Please PayPal me "to a friend" or pay 3 % more in total!

Gary