Notices

CARF SU-27 RTF with KT120's

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2020, 01:16 PM
DrScoles
My Feedback: (18)

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default CARF SU-27 RTF with KT120's

Hate to sell it, but no time and no place to fly it, it belongs with someone who will use it. CARF Su-27 balanced and ready to fly. Expertly painted and weathered by Jose Pascual. MKS high torque servos throughout. Two powerbox 5000mah packs going into Powerbox Royal SRS with four powerbus nodes with dual Futaba 7008rx's. Very little wiring in the back of the plane due to the nodes. Two KT120 G2 small can size turbines. Dual smoke with custom 64oz smoke tank and powerbox smoke pump. Had electric gear, switched to air. I spent $1500 on two sets of cockpit panels, (meaning two complete front and back sets of panels), have not completed cockpit. One set of ejection seats. Intairco custom stand. Intairco custom nose tray with several 3D printed parts to hold fill valves and gauges and machined pitot tube. You do not need to open canopy to start the plane. Fuel and smoke valves in the speed brake area. The stinger has a carbon tube through it and you can lift the plane from the stinger, you cannot do this on the stock CARF kit. If you fly Futaba, it comes with receivers and program. Leading edge slats have the upgrade and work perfectly, load tested all servos for wings and elevators at end points and at rest. Here is a video of the wings. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GXfu...ature=youtu.be

Scale trailing strut and fender for the nose gear, watch video here. This video was when gear were still electric.

I will sell without turbines. I will ship via Uship at buyers expense.

I cannot upload pics.... I have put over 40 detailed pictures here: https://www.rcgroups.com/forums/show...F-with-KT120-s