Notices

BVM Kingcat

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2020, 09:36 AM
Nando73
My Feedback: (13)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BVM Kingcat

I am selling my kingcat, it was in a crash and I repaired it, this was my first jet and I already got my waiver and time to move on, the jet was repaired very meticulously using carbon fiber and aviation materials and original BVM parts, I have plenty of pictures of the repair project and I can send them upon request, The wings are from a different scheme and one is repaired, I can send all the pictures of the wing repair, the other wing has no damage. The original booms were repaired but I am including a set of brand new booms from BVM which cost about $ 1,000, The king cat has about 40 uneventful flights after the repair and it's air worthy and even stronger, I am selling without the turbine and it's has a smartfly power expander, JR8711 servos all around, jet tronics break and gear valve, just drop your turbine and go fly, all it need is paint and I was going to paint it but I am moving on to a different project, the price is firm and I'm not taking any lowballs, this kingcat flies 100% and just needs paint. I might have a video of it flying after the repairs but will have to look. I can accept PayPal or cash during pick up, no shipping, I will contemplate the idea of meeting somewhere closer to Georgia. If you want more info text me 917 667 2175 Thanks for looking.

Last edited by Nando73; 07-20-2020 at 02:15 PM.