Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Pandemic Purge :D -Traxxas Slash, Rally,TT-02, F103,RS4 FLUX, MINI Z's and RCP Tracks

Community
Search
Notices

Pandemic Purge :D -Traxxas Slash, Rally,TT-02, F103,RS4 FLUX, MINI Z's and RCP Tracks

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2020, 05:40 PM
JohnB07

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pandemic Purge :D -Traxxas Slash, Rally,TT-02, F103,RS4 FLUX, MINI Z's and RCP Tracks

The first question I'll try to dodge is "why are you selling?" My nephew moved to Nashville with his father and I recently started a job driving a commercial truck and I'm not home often. We are moving from Cleveland to Charlotte by October and I could use the extra money.

Here's the short list and I'll delete them as soon as I've received payment.
NEW - 2WD Traxxas Slash Titan with VR46 body
USED - 2WD Traxxas Slash Titan with Hawaiian body (undamaged) (stock battery pack or li-po)
USED - AWD Traxxas Rally Titan with VR46 body (undamaged) (stock battery pack or li-po)
USED - Traxxas LaTrax with VR46 body (one test run)
NEW - Tamiya TT-02 assembled with NBR STI body (2 bodies, one was shipped with minor marring from parts, Tamiya was super nice and send me a spare one) (Neither are painted) no motor, HPI servo, Futaba radio and receiver (NEW) will sell the extra body separately,
USED - AWD HPI RS4 Sport 3 FLUX Porsche body completely stock 2 battery cycles through it, bottom of chassis has very little wear.
NEW - F103 2WD Bought it lacking electronics from eBay and never finished the build.
NEW - Mini Z LM - Sauber C9 MR03W
NEW - Mini Z AWD - R33 NISMO Blue MA020
NEW - Mini Z AWD - MA030 with Futaba 4PM radio/Micro receiver with 2018 WRX-STI Body (unpainted)
NEW - Mini Z 4x4 Toyota Hilux (Maroon)
USED - Mini Z LM - R8 LMS (Black/Red)
USED - Mini Z MR03N - Red Miata body
USED - Mini Z Moto Racer (2) Blue R1M
SCRAP - Mini Z Blue Miata MA020 Hit a wall (replaced chassis, needs finished, have parts)

I also have a tone of anodized TT02 parts for a race build (never bought blue chassis) stay tuned for list/pics or ask

RCP TRACKS - USED Mini 96 SETR-C13096-01 and Oval SETR-C17440-01 (no obvious wear or missing pegs)

In the meantime PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!
MAKE REASONABLE OFFERS (I WILL UPDATE WITH PICTURES AND PRICES BY 07/22/2020)

If you take the LOT $2020 firm