Notices

Freewing A-4 E/ F 80mm EDF Skyhawk JET

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2020, 06:09 PM
Flyenrw
My Feedback: (11)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Freewing A-4 E/ F 80mm EDF Skyhawk JET

New, just completed....I have a change of heart about flying jets and too many unfinished projects! This jet retails $379.00 as a kit.
This model is built complete per kit plans and finished with a few visual and cosmetic modifications I created .
Those include:
a Hazard beacon added to the turtle deck. If you would like to add a lighting feature to this beacon the housing is painted with translucent red paint and would illuminate 360 degrees.
I replaced the straight fuel probe with an angled probe tube and rebuilt the fuel probe tip to a more scale appearance.
The arresting hook was reshaped more representative of the full scale and bumper detail added.
The machine guns were re-painted and the muzzles have exhausting holes added.
I had purchased a parts package from MotionRC to obtain these extra parts to modify and the original pieces come with this model.
I painted and detailed the fuel tank tips and added a simple stripe to Bullpup missels which was found on a full scale Image of this USS BON HOMME RICHARD Skyhawk .
The chosen scheme from the kit, is the USS BON HOMME RICHARD
I will drive up to approximately 50 miles to deliver this plane. I will not ship this model! My location is in Parrish, Florida zip 34219.
Northport, Englwood, St Petersburg, Clearwater, Bradenton, Sarasota, Brandon, Tampa examples of locations to meet.
I am a meticulous builder,and enjoy modeling, I just need to stay focused and finish what is on my to do list!
My firm price of $350.00 is delivered to our meeting spot as an incentive to receive a fully built, brand new kit with custom features!

This truely is a 5 STAR model from the reviews I've read and it's now finished appearance!

This A4 E/F Skyhawk includes a 3658-1857 KV in runner motor w/ 12 blade fan unit,
100 Amp ESC and
hybrid metal gear servos.
removable magnetic fuel tanks and AGM-12 Bullpup missels.
and all new rotating retracts and trailing link struts.
Removable wings and stabilizers if needed.

For flight, this plane requires a 6 channel radio / receiver and a 6 cell 22.2 volt 5000 mah lipo battery using EC5 connectors.

Again I will not ship this model, but will drive up to approximately 50 miles to meet and deliver.
The price is Firm!
My payment details are Pay Pal or Cashiers Check or cash! NO personal checks!
I hate to let this plane go, but you won't be disappointed, should you decide! Thanks for looking! Best Regards