Notices

Demon cortex pro gyro

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2020, 04:09 PM
skunkwurk
My Feedback: (18)

Received 49 Likes on 48 Posts
Default Demon cortex pro gyro

Like new - I prefer pbox. The CORTEXpro opens up the next generation gate with even more demonic features and fun factors. Based on the latest 32-bit CPU technology and in addition to all state-of-the-art features, the brand new CORTEXpro offers a bunch of great news for more comfort in flight and setup. The combination of easy programming and basic setup without software, automatic signal type detection, compatibility with invariably all common analog and digital serial protocols, as well as the dual and redundant serial input and output option, is absolutely unique.

FEATURES
  • Multi protocoll input and output
  • Latest 32-bit technology
  • Up to 24 channels, 16 stabilized
  • Receiver redundancy for 2 inputs
  • iOS & Android App for fine tuning
  • Easy teach-in via Tx
  • No software needed
  • Supply voltage: 4...10 V (2S-LiPo-compatible, min. 5.5V using Spektrum/JR satellites)
  • Roll & pitch rotational speed: 500°/s Max* Tail rotational speed: 650°/s* (typical)
  • Servo frame rate: 55Hz / 220Hz selectable
  • Tail servo output: 1.520µs / 760µs selectable
  • Weight: approx 18g (without cable loom) and the length of connecting cables to receiver: 90 mm
Buyer pays shipping and paypal fee.

Last edited by skunkwurk; 09-23-2020 at 11:49 AM.