Notices

Classic Mick Reeves 80 in. Hurricane

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2020, 02:37 AM
Check6
My Feedback: (427)

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Classic Mick Reeves 80 in. Hurricane

These are hard to come bye and build into a great flying Warbirds. I got this with the idea it was NIB. After inventorying everything, I discovered that somebody had started construction by gluing down the lower fuse formers. Then they stopped construction and removed the formers and stored them in a bag. Anyway, I sanded and cleaned all the formers so they are like new and they don't hinder the building of the kit. All other wood is fine and untouched. This comes with a scale aluminum spinner, metal motor mounts, fuel tank, and misc., hardware and a pilot figure. All the plastic pieces are there, but will need to be glassed for strength. The cowl has some cracking on the perimeter and needs glassing. Wings are foam core and come presheeted. I had this same model in the 80.s and flew it at the Nationals in expert scale. Powered with an OS91 2 stroke.
Lowered the price from $300 to $250 to reflect kit contents.
$250 Buyer pays shipping.