Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Turn Key CARF Mig-15 Top Gun Competitor (Babe Magnet) If you are in to women!

Community
Search
Notices

Turn Key CARF Mig-15 Top Gun Competitor (Babe Magnet) If you are in to women!

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2020, 04:56 PM
lovetoflyguy
My Feedback: (139)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Turn Key CARF Mig-15 Top Gun Competitor (Babe Magnet) If you are in to women!

Hello All,

It is time for me to move on to another airplane. Many of you have seen this plane either in person or in a magazine. It made the cover this year of Jet International as well as a 4 part article. This airplane is an absolute jewel as I built this from the ground up, updating everything. It has all bran new Spektrum HD and HV servos, New 20ch Spektrum power safe receiver, with 2 new 2000 miah LiPo batteries. I updated the retracts to electric from Down and Locked. breaks and speed break is still on air. Where this plane really stands out is all the detail I put in. I weathered the plane correctly to simulate the paint chipping off. This is a scale Russian scheme. I also 100% scratch built the cockpit. Every switch as well as ever instrument is correct and yes the instruments are in Russian. All the nomenclature (over $300 there alone) from Taylor Made is on. I updated every panel and hatch that was not included in the mold. I am currently flying the plane on a Kingtech 100 that I bought new for the plane. Only has a few hours on the engine. I competed at Top Gun 2019 with it. A few small scratches from hanger rash, but nothing significant. I can take pictures. This plane is an absolute dream to fly with no bad tendencies. It has won multiple awards at various jet shows.

The only reason why I am selling it, is because I just joined BVM as a team pilot. I will be doing their Mig 15 and need the funds. I can build a crate and ship anywhere if you want to have it shipped. No problem. A crate will cost about $200.00. I will not make money on the crate, but I've built many crates and know the correct way to get a plane crated.

I can sell the plane several different ways.

Turn Key with K100 - $6,700 plus crating/shipping
Turn Key with K120 - $$7,200 (engine has 22hrs, but will send to Kingtech for a total overhaul and ship engine to you at my cost)plus crating/shipping
Aircraft minus turbine - $5,500.00 plus shipping
If you do not want the receiver, subtract $150.00

If you want a one of a kind jet that is a dream to fly, this is it. Like I said, the ONLY reason why I am selling her is to fund another jet. Please feel free to ask questions.

I have detailed pics, but this site keeps crashing. Just email me at [email protected]
Old 11-16-2020, 05:01 AM
rgburrill

Received 76 Likes on 67 Posts

Babe Magnet? What kind of a women is attracted to a beat up old Commie jet from the Korean War? In Arkansas? Isn't AOC from New York? And she's no "Babe".

This is not meant to disrespect your jet - it looks great - just not a Babe Magnet. A beat up 65 Mustang convertible looks great too but could pick up more chicks in Arkansas.

Last edited by rgburrill; 11-16-2020 at 05:04 AM.
Old 11-16-2020, 09:01 AM
lovetoflyguy

...........that was supposed to be a joke.
Old 11-18-2020, 05:15 AM
u2fast
My Feedback: (37)

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

apparently this guy has not seen eastern block chicks. ;-)
Old 11-19-2020, 01:41 AM
DelGatoGrande
My Feedback: (23)

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

Where you based that this is a scale Russian scheme? Do you have a documentation you can support this?
Thank you
Old 11-20-2020, 07:53 PM
clavin
My Feedback: (6)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Beautiful Plane

I dont understand why people have to make negative comments.. If you dont like the Jet move on!!!

I think its gorgeous...
Old 11-26-2020, 07:15 PM
lovetoflyguy

Del Gato,

Yes. It competed at Top Gun.
Old 12-04-2020, 04:46 PM
DelGatoGrande
My Feedback: (23)

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by lovetoflyguy
Del Gato,

Yes. It competed at Top Gun.
Im asking because i wanted to paint mine also like this for competition but after alot of research i was not able to find actual photos of this scheme.
Goodluck with your sale