Search
Notices

Flex Innovations Mamba 70

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2021, 01:18 PM
My Feedback: (33)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flex Innovations Mamba 70

I have an almost new Flex Innovations Mamba 70 that I just bought from a flying buddy of mine about 2 months ago. He is too old to fly it (80 years old) so I thought it would be something that I would like to fly. This plane has only been flown twice and is still in perfect condition, but after thinking about it, I have concluded that my flying skills are not up to the skills necessary for an extreme aerobatic plane as nice as this one. This plane is ready to fly and has a 77" wingspan. It has a Spektrum AR9020 receiver, A123 batteries, Aura 8 advanced flight control system (but it is not hooked up), all Potenza 41611 servos that were factory installed, and is powered by an Evolution 62GX engine with the Evolution exhaust, and a 24x9 Falcon carbon fiber prop with a 5" diameter aluminum spinner. Everything installed on this plane was brand new so after only 2 flights, everything is still in like new condition. This also comes with 2 Flex Innovations wing bags and a Falcon prop guard.

I am asking $1,750.00. Local pickup only. If you have any questions, please call or text Steve at 920-606-three two 48.