Community
Search
Notices

Stop wasting time, paper and tape

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2021, 01:56 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stop wasting time, paper and tape

Are you tired of piecing together tiled plans? Wish you had a printer that can handle your needs and not fund his next jet engine project off of you?!?

I can print your plans on a variety of paper and ship the plans to your door at a price that won't get you in trouble with your spouse. Hey, I can even take tiled plans and put them together digitally and print it on one large sheet.

We handle pretty much anything up to 42" wide by as long as you need. Currently in stock in 36" widths is 20 pound plain white paper, 24 pound coated white paper and 24 pound coated white paper in 42" width. Prices are as follows:

36" 20 pound white - $0.30/sqft
36" 24 pound coated white paper - $0.32/sqft
42" 24 pound white paper - $0.35/sqft

If you have a tiled plan that you want printed on one large sheet please PM me for a quote. In all cases you need to provide me with your plan and I will print and ship to your door. I can resize your plans to meet your needs as well, again please send a PM.

I can roll your plan and ship it in a tube or fold it and ship in an envelope (much more cost effective).

Feel free to PM me with any questions.