Search
Notices

Pilot Japan Bucker Jungmann 50cc NEW never flown

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-2021, 06:07 AM
My Feedback: (238)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pilot Japan Bucker Jungmann 50cc NEW never flown

Anybody looking for the ultimate warbird bipe in NJ area ? I'm selling a kit built Pilot ( Japan ) Bucker Jungmann done in camo colors, never flown , needs a few things to finish it - paint wing struts, install flying wires on wings and put your batteries/rx . Have the plans and all items needed ( maybe missing the clevises for the flying wires ) but 98% of the work is done beautifully by a master builder ( not me ? ). Engine is a Fuji 50cc( 46cc) , rudder and elevator servos are giant scale Hitec 5745's , lower wings have 2 Hitec 645's , inflatable wheels, and your very own Fritz pilot to take command of this awesome one of a kind bipe !! You will need to secure pilot to plane, otherwise he will be free fallin' on the first loop or roll lol !! Asking $1500 for it, no shipping or driving to meet, item must be picked up in NJ 07031. Stupid questions will be directed to my great friend and personal self esteem coach Ivan the terrible, that will in turn insult your wits to a point of needing extended therapy sessions to recover ...be warned !! Hard to find nib kit, let alone one finished and painted in latex over fabric with mind boggling details and beauty !!! Enjoy the pics taken yesterday ...serious and local enquiries( people that are happy to travel for the right plane ) get my cell number to talk about the plane.