Search
Notices

Jetfan Custom 155mph 8s Futura V2

Search this Thread

Old 07-16-2021, 07:55 PM
Thetrums17

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Jetfan Custom 155mph 8s Futura V2

Up for sale is the jet (FMS Futura V2) that was featured on Pilot Ryan podcast at the Florida E-Jet Fest. 155mph with a Decatur Prospeed gun. You can watch this video (Pilot Ryan Futura) as pilot Bobby K went through the speed runs. This is maybe the fastest 8s 80mm foam jet in the Country. It is an 8s Jetfan set up. Had an HET Typhoon but I have installed a new, longer can TP 4040 (4074) 1850kv motor. It has a Castle 130a esc. My custom made tail cone has an FSA of 15%. Jet intake areas were enlarged, all gaps covered, custom decals and the list goes on and on. Many hours and lots of money spent on this Futura. The ONLY reason I am selling this is that we may be losing our field. I will sell jet without batts and TX and RX for $425.00. Add RX and TX with case for $500.00. Cannot buy the Power system for that! Will not ship. Thanks for looking, Chris.