Notices

Top Flite Coursair kit.

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2021, 01:06 PM
greenjeep
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Top Flite Coursair kit.

Top Flite Gold series F4U Coursair kit with Robert retracts. Kit appears to be complete. Kit is new unstated. Box has been opened. Retracts are new and have been removed from package.
$250+shipping.

Last edited by greenjeep; 07-20-2021 at 04:17 PM.
Old 07-20-2021, 03:16 PM
gwcloud

Wingspan please
Old 07-20-2021, 04:19 PM
greenjeep

62"
Old 07-20-2021, 04:42 PM
TheEdge
Banned
My Feedback: (788)

Received 16 Likes on 9 Posts

Offer to purchase PM sent.
Old 07-22-2021, 07:01 AM
gwcloud

Default Zero

I would like to buy willing to pay 300 shipped to 93268
thanks
Old 07-23-2021, 05:45 AM
greenjeep

Originally Posted by gwcloud
thanks

Last edited by greenjeep; 07-23-2021 at 05:49 AM.
Old 07-23-2021, 07:53 AM
TheEdge
Banned

Default I’m out

Sell it to the next guy John, i can do without attitude when speaking with you on the phone regarding the retracts and then how the kit will be packaged.
It’s a hobby John and getting all uppity over 2 questions just isn’t how I wish to conduct deals. I wish you well.
Regards.
Old 07-23-2021, 07:57 AM
greenjeep

Originally Posted by gwcloud
thanks
No sale occurred. Our agreed upon price was 280.00 shipped. It's yours for that if you want it.
P.S. I thought the retracts were in the photos. Turns out they aren't. They are Robart Mechanical retracts. I'll get some pics and add them.

Last edited by greenjeep; 07-23-2021 at 08:26 AM.
Old 07-23-2021, 08:09 AM
greenjeep

Originally Posted by TheEdge
Sell it to the next guy John, i can do without attitude when speaking with you on the phone regarding the retracts and then how the kit will be packaged.
It’s a hobby John and getting all uppity over 2 questions just isn’t how I wish to conduct deals. I wish you well.
Regards.
Done. You were off base questioning my intergriy.
Old 07-23-2021, 08:23 AM
TheEdge
Banned

Default Oh please

Originally Posted by greenjeep
Done. You were off base questioning my intergriy.
So now you spin it to be questioning your integrity,
Pathetic. Asking how the kit will be packaged and for a picture of the retracts is questioning your integrity.
I’m sort of surprised that you didn’t go with the “I feel offended” millennial line.
Going into a deal with someone like you is something I avoid as, if there would be a problem, I don’t see that working through it with you would be without more bad attitude.
Im glad I spoke with you and found out what I did before hitting the send payment button.
I wish you well
Regards.
Old 07-23-2021, 08:40 AM
greenjeep

So now you spin it to be questioning your integrity,
Pathetic. Asking how the kit will be packaged and for a picture of the retracts is questioning your integrity.
I’m sort of surprised that you didn’t go with the “I feel offended” millennial line.
Going into a deal with someone like you is something I avoid as, if there would be a problem, I don’t see that working through it with you would be without more bad attitude.
Im glad I spoke with you and found out what I did before hitting the send payment button.
I wish you well
Regards.
Take it however you want. The time to ask questions was before committing to buy. I did offer to send pics of the retracts. I got the feeling you were looking for a reason to cancel the deal and frankly at that point I felt you were not going to be happy. If I was mistaken please accept my apologies. But you did accuse me of backing out to get the extra $20.00 and hung up on me as I was trying to explain why I was calling the sale off. I stand by you questioned my intregity With your accusation.

Last edited by greenjeep; 07-23-2021 at 08:44 AM.
Old 07-23-2021, 08:51 AM
TheEdge
Banned

Default Not quite

Take it however you want. The time to ask questions was before committing to buy. I did offer to send pics of the retracts. I got the feeling you were looking for a reason to cancel the deal and frankly at that point I felt you were not going to be happy. If I mistaken please accept my apologies. But you did accuse me of backing out to get the extra $20.00 and hung up on me as I was trying to explain why I was calling the sale off. I stand to you questioned my intregity. With your accusation.
Another twist. Back up a bit, you immediately got miffed when I asked you if I could see a picture of the retracts as I’d like to verify the condition. Yes, I was safe guarding myself as experience tells me to do such. You claimed you didn’t get that message I’d sent. Not surprised though as in your email response to me when I asked if I could call you, you responded yes, I then had to ask you in another message for your number. You apologized saying What a day. This delay is what had you spool up as you said you were leaving town.
This is when you got a bad attitude and said, you’d rather sell to the other guy. I said, oh, the one that offered you more.
At that point there was no reason for me to stay on the phone with you and hear more of the attitude.
It wasn’t necessary. Sorry you are having a bad time and hope things improve for you.
Old 07-23-2021, 09:39 AM
greenjeep

Another twist. Back up a bit, you immediately got miffed when I asked you if I could see a picture of the retracts as I’d like to verify the condition. Yes, I was safe guarding myself as experience tells me to do such. You claimed you didn’t get that message I’d sent. Not surprised though as in your email response to me when I asked if I could call you, you responded yes, I then had to ask you in another message for your number. You apologized saying What a day. This delay is what had you spool up as you said you were leaving town.
This is when you got a bad attitude and said, you’d rather sell to the other guy. I said, oh, the one that offered you more.
At that point there was no reason for me to stay on the phone with you and hear more of the attitude.
It wasn’t necessary. Sorry you are having a bad time and hope things improve for you.
Keep making up facts and assuming things.

​​​​​​
Old 07-23-2021, 09:49 AM
TheEdge
Banned

Keep making up facts and assuming things.

​​​​​​
Its a hobby John, enjoy it.
As you said, you were having a bad day. I just got the brunt of your attitude.
I'm sure you are a good guy and an honest person, even though your twisting of facts here and spinning the integrity issue into it doesn't make it appear as such.

I'm sure the buyer will be very happy with the purchase. Heck, the kit alone is selling on Ebay for close to $500 without retracts.
Happy Landings John.
Old 07-23-2021, 09:57 AM
greenjeep

Its a hobby John, enjoy it.
As you said, you were having a bad day. I just got the brunt of your attitude.
I'm sure you are a good guy and an honest person, even though your twisting of facts here and spinning the integrity issue into it doesn't make it appear as such.

I'm sure the buyer will be very happy with the purchase. Heck, the kit alone is selling on Ebay for close to $500 without retracts.
Happy Landings John.
again making up things to suit your position.
Old 07-23-2021, 10:03 AM
TheEdge
Banned

Default Let it go buddy.

I thought you were in a rush to leave, well at least that’s what you said when you got all pissy. Now you have plenty of time to keep carrying on.

And then editing each of your posts to change your story again and again.

Time to move on
Old 07-23-2021, 10:11 AM
greenjeep

I thought you were in a rush to leave, well at least that’s what you said when you got all pissy. Now you have plenty of time to keep carrying on.

And then editing each of your posts to change your story again and again.

Time to move on
The only editing was to correct spelling and for claification I will respond to half truths and spin. Stop with them and I will let it go. As you said it's a hobby.

Last edited by greenjeep; 07-23-2021 at 10:22 AM. Reason: Spelling and clarification.