Notices

Great Planes Fun One

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2022, 07:25 PM
jglezellis
My Feedback: (25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Great Planes Fun One

Cleaning out the workshop to make room for new models and looking to sell this Great Planes Fun One I purchased earlier this year. Excellent flying model. Engine performs flawlessly, simply prime, flip, no electric starter required!

I am the second owner of this model and made a few changes upon receipt:

-Propeller included is now an APC 2-blade prop.
-Changed the aileron servo from a standard servo to an ACE digital high-torque servo
-Re-hinged the elevator and rudder
-Added a 2-cell LiFE battery for receiver. Battery is not included but servos are fine running at 6.6v.

Model is a blast to fly. Brings back memories from the 1990s and is aggressive with a quick roll rate, accurate, and all out fun. Magnum engine, Futaba servos for Rudder, Elevator, and Throttle, and an ACE digital on ailerons.

Would prefer local pickup but will will consider shipping if needed. I would estimate that shipping would be around $100 to ship from Boston plus materials.

More photos available upon request. Some scuffs, standard condition for a flown model of this age. Ask with any questions. Blue and pink colors are decals, so they can be removed and a different scheme applied with ease.

Best,
John