Notices

JMP Hustler

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-2022, 02:23 PM
George
My Feedback: (57)

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
Default JMP Hustler

JMP (Red Bull) Hustler for sale minus engine and receiver. It has all available options from JMP (Gear with Oleo Struts, Brakes, Tires and Wheels, Conformal Tanks, Molded Gear Doors, JMP Accumulator, Electronic Door Sequencer, Pitot Tube Fuel Vent System, Gear/Door Airline Manifold and JMP Auxiliary Fuel / Smoke Tank). The jet also includes a pilot, VoyTech-RC Scale MFD Display, strobe lights in the booms, Smoke Writer smoke pump, Cortex Pro, Fromeco A123 RX batteries (2300 & 4600), Pulse 3S LiPo for the strobes, Jet-Tronic valves (gear & doors), Xicoy electronic brake valve and all JR servos.

The jet was originally built by Rod Snyder and was built correctly. It has never been crashed nor sustained any hard landings, and only has the usual wing tip scrapes and hangar rash you would expect. The brakes have just been replaced and there is an extra pair of main tires.

Since some are particular about using specific equipment, if you don't want the batteries and gyro, that can be arranged. If there is a picture not included that you would like to see, please let me know.

SPECS:
Length: 89.375 in.
Wingspan: 81.5 in.
Wing Area: 1389 sq. in.?
Height: 23.25 in.
Fuel Capacity: 140 oz ?
Thrust Range: 18-35 lbs. .

Asking $3750 obo
Old 02-08-2022, 07:03 PM
modeljet

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hustler