Go Back  RCU Forums > Marketplace
Reload this Page >

Balsa USA 1/4 Scale Dehavilland DH-4 Brand new kit bought direct from Busa in 2021

Community
Search
Notices

Balsa USA 1/4 Scale Dehavilland DH-4 Brand new kit bought direct from Busa in 2021

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2022, 12:52 PM
Bauer66

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Balsa USA 1/4 Scale Dehavilland DH-4 Brand new kit bought direct from Busa in 2021

Health issues forces sale. Brand new purchase from Balsa USA in 2021. 1/4 Scale De Havilland DH-4. I live in Yakima WA zip 98901 and Prefer Local pick up. Due to my Health I'm not sure I can ship it as it is a Big Heavy Box. I have the Kit and a new set of Du-Bro Scale wheels for it. The Kit and Wheels I am asking $700.00 if you come pick it up. Also for Sale is the Engine I bought for it. I have a Brand new in the Box never run Valach by Fiala VM 70 S1-4T that I purchased in 2021 from Aeroscale. list price on that is $1,245.00 will sell it for $1000.00.

I will ship the engine for exact cost and insure it as well. Please PM me for details. If you want it all and will come pick it all up I will sell the whole lot for $1,600.00 Just to make it easier for me and give the purchaser a great deal.