Notices

Futaba T9CAP with Spektrum DM8

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2022, 11:28 AM
smboyd126
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Futaba T9CAP with Spektrum DM8

I have for sale a Futaba T9CAP transmitter with Spektrum DM8 module for Spektrum DSM2 receivers. Really nice & great working radio. If you like Futaba radios & have spektrum receivers ,this is a nice setup. Also includes an FM ch 17 module. I do not have any rx for the FM just the transmitter module. The battery takes a charge but it has been a while since I used this so I do not know how long it holds it. Please test before taking to the field, you may want to replace the battery. I originally bought this because I was going to go spektrum long term but when I was learning my friend had Futaba and I needed him to buddy box for me. This will come with the transmitter, charger, battery, hard shell case, FM ch 17 module and Spektrum DM8 module. Once I learned to fly I went to a Spektrum tx and haven't used this one since. I am asking $100 plus shipping or best offer. PayPal is preferable and I will cover the fees.