Notices

Tipo-750, motor, header, pipe, mount, retracts

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2022, 06:25 PM
BullardRM
My Feedback: (39)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Tipo-750, motor, header, pipe, mount, retracts

I have a Tipo 750 fiberglass fuse, foam wing and stab. Also a Mova Rossi 61 with header and tune pipe, fiberglass motor mount. Also includes Daved Brown mechanical retracts (3 gear). Everything is in the original boxes. Motor has never been unwrapped. Asking 600.00 plus shipping. If you were into patter in the 70's and 80's you know how great an airplane this is.

Note: System would not let me download a picture of the retracts. If interested I will send directly
Old 05-12-2022, 06:42 AM
punkie081857

Will take it, sent you a PM
steven
Old 05-12-2022, 06:10 PM
BullardRM
My Feedback: (39)

I will not sell this to you. You have no history in your profile, and I am very uncomfortable of how quickly you made me the offer. This smells of a scam and I want no part of it. You may be a honest guy but I am not willing to take a chance.
Old 05-13-2022, 03:46 AM
punkie081857

WOW, how can you make a judgement like that - you don't even know me. Everybody so quick to label someone without even a first decent conversation. I have been in this hobby for 45+ years. I've been with RCU over 20years and just because you see no history, you jump to this conclusion. I change my user name because sometimes its just best to change. On RCGROUPS, my user name is AURORA42147 and I have a seller feedback. A piece of advice, dont judge a book by its cover - i've NEVER MADE THAT ASSUMPTION ON ANYONE. Secondly, just because I made an ofFer so quickly, you had the audacity to label my offer a scam - little do you know. Believe me, even if you were asking $100 -I'd pass it on by. Don't need to deal with jerks like you.
Old 05-13-2022, 07:35 PM
hyperbatix
My Feedback: (41)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default I’m interested, and I live near you. Maybe we can work out a trade.

I’m interested in the Tipo package. I live in Valparaiso, next to Eglin AFB, so I’m not far from you. Maybe we can work out a trade.
Please text or call me and we can discuss it.
Thank you.

Kevin
850-797-6990

Originally Posted by BullardRM
I have a Tipo 750 fiberglass fuse, foam wing and stab. Also a Mova Rossi 61 with header and tune pipe, fiberglass motor mount. Also includes Daved Brown mechanical retracts (3 gear). Everything is in the original boxes. Motor has never been unwrapped. Asking 600.00 plus shipping. If you were into patter in the 70's and 80's you know how great an airplane this is.

Note: System would not let me download a picture of the retracts. If interested I will send directly