Search
Notices

Vario Bell 230 1:7 Scale Helicopter at the NATS and IRCHA

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2022, 09:21 AM
lt1pwr

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Vario Bell 230 1:7 Scale Helicopter at the NATS and IRCHA

Up for sale is this Vario Bell 230 built and painted by the late Joe Howard from East Coast Scale Helicopters. This helicopter has all the electronics with a Spektrum receiver and 1 satellite receiver. All you need to add is a receiver battery, fuel. It comes equipped with Futaba S9202 servos for cyclic/collective and a Futaba 9254 on the tail. It also includes an onboard starter for the gas motor, Futaba GY401 tail gyro, retract servos, main blades and tail blades.

I purchased this from the original owner that had Joe Howard build it for him. From what I've been told this helicopter has only hovered but I looked it over and can't tell it was ever flown or had fuel loaded in it. All I did was put a new fuel tank, fuel lines and purchase a new set of windows for it which haven't been installed. I have too many projects and need to find a new home for it.

Shipping is not an option but if you're going to the Scale Nationals or IRCHA in August, it will be there. I'm not interested in any trades. Please see Darrell Sprayberry if you're interested in it.
Old 07-28-2022, 10:55 AM
heli143
My Feedback: (6)

I’ve seen this 230 in person and it is expertly built and beautiful. Anyone who buys this is getting a large scale helicopter for a lot less than some sellers are asking for scale helis that in reality are not worth half of what this one is selling for. Buy with confidence
Old 07-28-2022, 01:08 PM
Falcon12514
My Feedback: (1)

Default Heli

What engine is in it?
Old 07-28-2022, 03:37 PM
lt1pwr

Originally Posted by Falcon12514
What engine is in it?
It has the benzine mechs and the motor is a Zenoah G230RC.