Custom AMA/FAA Combo Labels (40 Total)!

Community
Search
Notices

Custom AMA/FAA Combo Labels (40 Total)!

Search this Thread

Old 09-25-2022, 08:54 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Custom AMA/FAA Combo Labels (40 Total)!

These AMA/FAA combo labels are made using pro-grade vinyl with permanent acrylic adhesive and finished using 3M 8518 glossy laminate - the same substrate used by NASCAR. These graphics are fuel-proof and provide the high-gloss finish of a clear-coat painted surface.

If you would like a set please send payment to [email protected]. Please choose "paying for an item or service" when sending the payment so we can upload your tracking number directly to PayPal.

The dimensions of each label are 1.5in L x .5in H. This listing is for a single sheet containing 40 labels.

Please message me with your AMA and FAA number or include the details in your PayPal payment.

If you have custom requests, or need special dimensions, please let me know so I can provide a quote.

NOTE: To add your email address or name/phone number to the labels, please add $4 to your payment. Please include these additional details in your PayPal payment or in a PM.

Also available as add-ons are the following decals;

- Servo labels - $4 for a set of 26 (please note - the servo shown in the photo is for demonstration purposes only)
- CG markers - $3 for a set of 25
- Classic American flags (left and right) - $5 for a set
- If you would like to add one set of each of the servo labels, CG markers, and flags, please add $8 to your nose art payment

Please check out the video below to see our $11K+ graphics production setup (in our home!) and to see some of our produced graphics live!

(10 min 29 sec)

P.S. The graphics shown in the video are also available!