Notices

Blade 230 S Parts - Nearly Complete Helicopter

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2022, 05:35 AM
kirtb
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Blade 230 S Parts - Nearly Complete Helicopter

Blade 230 S Helicopter Parts (nearly complete)

Greetings :

My Blade 230 S Smart R/C Helicopter had an unfortunate meeting with my foot after a household move. The result of my stupidity is broken fuselage frame, blade holders, and a bent tail boom. That appears to be the extent of the damage. I could buy the parts to restore and fly it again, but I'm not that interested at this point. Prior to the Big Foot incident, I had about 50 flights on it, all in the Stability mode, so it has not been subject to strenuous conditions.

Instead of rebuilding, I am offering all the components shown here for a total of just $165 (+shipping). The BNF version of the Blade 230 S helicopter (which this is, purchased from Horizon Hobby in March of 2022) currently costs $249.99 - although as of this writing they are on backorder. There are well over $300 worth of parts here (including spares) that would make a good investment for excusing your own mishaps.

I disassembled everything to make shipping cheaper.

You can use PayPal to pay.