Notices

Flightline Hawker Sea Fury

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2022, 09:30 AM
rcwarbirdman
My Feedback: (49)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Flightline Hawker Sea Fury

Up for sale is my Flight Line Hawker Sea Fury with a wingspan of 1200mm (47"). It comes with the building manual and a spare 4 bladed propeller as well as some spare plastic parts. One of the flap servos stopped working, so I replaced it, but the other working flap servo feels warm to the touch and may need replacing soon. Please check out the pictures for the condition of the aircraft. You'll see one of the wing tips has been repaired after some damage on a landing. Check out my other RC aircraft ads.

Sorry but I will not ship.

Features:
Removable main wing/elevator for easy transport
High power motor for speeds up to 135kph/83mph
Intuitive internal structural design for optimized cooling of all electronics in the fuselage from the nose to the tail
Large cabin space for easy placement of the battery and radio equipment
Built-in flat spot near the CG for optimal placement of a gyro (optional, sold separately)
Improved spinner and propeller mounting design to enable better balance
Optional upgrade complete nylon hinge set included in each box for free
Tall foam rubber 65mm diameter main wheels and additional forward rake angle for operating on short grass runways
Electric retractable landing gear with metal trunions, metal reinforcement plate and 4mm steel wire struts