Notices

PAU Sukhoi 26M 88"

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2022, 08:43 AM
bdoxey
My Feedback: (6)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default PAU Sukhoi 26M 88"

Note: This is a PAU Sukhoi. PAU was not a choice in the drop-down list but it made me select something. It is not Pacific Aeromodel.

PAU Sukhoi 26M 88" Wingspan for sale, ready to fly less engine and receiver.

I bought this as a "break-in mule" for an engine to be used on a scale aircraft I'm building. Always flown gently, IMAC style aerobatics. No 3D. No damage or hard landings. The plane flies so easily it would be difficult to make a hard landing. Aircraft is in excellent condition.

All flight controls have Futaba BLS157 servos with long SWB arms, all other servos are high voltage also. Includes two Fromeco LiON 2500 packs for receiver, and another Fromeco LiON 2500 for ignition. Set up with a servo for choke also.

I was using an EME-70 with onboard starter. The cowling is huge so any engine will fit.

The plane was flown this past weekend, so it's ready to fly except for engine and receiver. No other work needed.Will not ship, but will drive a reasonable distance from Birmingham to meet.