Search
Notices

New 3W-684iB4-TS CS-- 60 HP

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2022, 11:04 PM
seandlt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New 3W-684iB4-TS CS-- 60 HP

3W-684iB4-TS CS from Germany, 60 Horsepower, Have two of them, one is a tractor and the other is a pusher. Thrust: 286-330 lbs as claimed by the manufacturer.

The one you see in the photo has only about 1/2 hour of break in time and the other is unused.

Wanted to use it in a drone project along with the other, but I've decided to scrap it. I wouldn't mind taking a video to show the engine runs perfectly.

Sold new the engine is $9295. With included accessories the total value is $11,175. You're getting it for $3,999, my loss is your gain.

Buyer pays shipping. Included accessories-

headers
mufflers
propellers (one CW or CCW 40 x 22, one CW or CCW 43 x 16)
ignitions
maybe sparkswitchs (switches for ignitions)
maybe extra spark plugs
fuel tank, line, and clunk

more info about the engine at the the sole importer's (aircraft international) website.

From PayPal's website: "If your order never shows up and the seller can't provide proof of shipment or delivery, you'll get a full refund. It's that simple."