Search
Notices

Esm hellcat

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2022, 07:30 AM
Thunderjet12

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Esm hellcat

This ESM Hellcat has a lot of preparation completed. I have sourced correct colors, airbrushed correct paint scheme and used correct Callie Graphics to recreate Lt Alexander Vraciu's F6F.
I am moving and cannot keep the project going forward. This offer includes a brand new Zenoah G 38, Sierra retracts that have been sent back to Sierra for inspection and tuning. A complete set of servos that you can inspect in the picture set are included.
also included are a set of upgraded wheels and tires, and a high-quality cockpit kit that is specific to this model. There is also a correct sized pilot figure resembling Pappy Boyington if you look closely. A custom made a canopy frame using fiberglass method that you can see in the picture set. That is not available commercially as it made by me. There is also included a rather expensive set of hardware for the pneumatic actuated sliding canopy that was recommended by scale masters.
714-955-8667
Dave

Last edited by Thunderjet12; 10-22-2022 at 08:35 AM.
Old 10-22-2022, 08:47 AM
jet john
My Feedback: (18)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Kit built or ARF?