Search
Notices

Spektrum DX18 Stealth Edition

Search this Thread

Old 12-15-2022, 07:05 PM
br1anj

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Spektrum DX18 Stealth Edition

I haven't flown in over 2 years, I sold my jets and my big planes well over a year ago and now realizing that my flying days are over, it's time to part with my transmitter.

For Sale is a Used but well cared for Spektrum DX18 Stealth Edition Gen 2 wrapped in teamNinja wrap to protect it. The wrap can be easily removed to reveal the solid Black Stealth DX18 as it came from the factory. Transmitter itself is in what I would consider to be great condition, you can see some very light scratches from a cloth on the screen. I tried to get them in the pictures the best I could in order to be completely transparent. The case has done exactly what it is designed to do, and because of that is a little banged up as shown in the pictures. The original box has paint overspray from years of sitting in my shop. Other than that, everything that is pictured is what it comes with. Battery is still in good shape and lasts plenty long.

I am not open to trades but feel free to ask any questions about the transmitter if you'd like. I did de-register it from the Spektrum website so you should be able to register it and install any updates that are available for it, which I'm going to figure will be several.

Shipping to the Continental United States is included in the asking price. Shipping overseas or out of country can be discussed and additional shipping fees added. PayPal will be used for payment unless paying cash face to face, we can do either Friends and Family or we can split the fees for goods and services and raise the price a bit. As always I'm open to reasonable offers.

Last edited by br1anj; 12-16-2022 at 05:12 PM.
Old 12-16-2022, 07:11 AM
moonbeam51
My Feedback: (59)

Default Radio

If still available please text me 724-813-5788 Brian and ty
Old 12-16-2022, 05:28 PM
Falcon12514
My Feedback: (1)

Default Radio

I can do the DX18 for 700.00 shipped. I have the regular silver one DX18 pt 2 as well, just love it!
Old 12-16-2022, 05:39 PM
br1anj

John I PMd you.
Old 12-17-2022, 10:51 AM
Falcon12514
My Feedback: (1)

Default Radio

Sent you the $700.00 cash!!!