AR I Charger 3 Stack Advance Radio Booma RC

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2023, 03:13 PM
G Force
My Feedback: (15)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default AR I Charger 3 Stack Advance Radio Booma RC

Brand New, never used or connected.

MANUFACTURERS PART DESCRIPTION: ( see full description here: https://boomarc.com/en/i-charger-3-stack )
Welcome to the Advanced Radio I-Charger. The worlds first Automatic Intelligent charger designed to mount directly in your giant scale model.

Gone are the days when you had to carry a charger to the field. All you need with the Advanced Radio I-Charger is a 12 volt DC power supply.

I-Charge handles up to 4 x 2 cell Life, Lion and/and Lipo chemistry. You simply set the chemistry on the slider switch plug in your battery and when ready to charge your batteries simply connect 12 volts. It is that simple.

The Advanced Radio AR I-Charger can be purchased in 2 battery pack, 3 battery pack or 4 battery pack configuration and comes ready to charge your receiver, ECU and ignition batteries.