Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Getting stuck in forums

Old 09-10-2003, 09:28 AM
My Feedback: (1)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Getting stuck in forums

If I view the topics in a forum, things work OK.
If I respond to a topic in a forum, the message responce page will not let me out. I have to hit the HomePage button on I.E. to get out. Things go dead otherwise.

I then can call up RCU once again, go to same forum and find my posting. I can then get out fine. If I go on to another forum, the whole thing repeats again. I have to exit RCU and re-enter.

I have gone to my PM box and had dissimilar problems there. As a check off old messages, then hit the delete button, things stop running. No keyborad actions, and mouse does not run any button within the whole secondary RCU window frame. It will only work on the buttons to take me back to my I.E. home page.

Also having some problem in that I can lay on a sentence in SUBJECT: like above. Then in message area I begin and after about the third word, the cursor jumps up to SUBJECT: again and the sentence continues there. I then have to erase the extra words on SUBJECT: and again continue the sentence in the MESSAGE: area.

Wm.