Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Universe Support > MarketPlace questions or problem?
Reload this Page >

How does the web site work with trades ?

Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

How does the web site work with trades ?

Old 06-12-2004, 08:01 PM
fox_forever22
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How does the web site work with trades ?

Yes i was looking to trade with a member on this website and i was wondering how do you guys do it so that i can be asured taht i will recieve my rc truck from this guy that wants to trade me so eatehr of us will get riped of some help ASAP will make a difference thank you for any info please email me asap because im looking to trade this guy my member name is fox_forever22 and i just joined 2 days ago so i dont realy know very much about this so please give me a hand thank you Wes email me asap at [email protected] thanks
Old 06-12-2004, 08:23 PM
Nathan
Administrator
My Feedback: (12)

Received 7 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: How does the web site work with trades ?

The only way to ensure positive results is to use an escrow service, which you can find in the Marketplace here at RCU. Otherwise there is no guarantee. Aside from that it helps to get as much information about the person as possible, verify the information as accurate, call the person on the phone and get to know them a little better, etc. Judge them by their responses to your emails and how quickly they respond. Ask for current pictures with the vehicle in a shot of your choosing so you know it's current. Basically, use your head. There is no guarantee even still, but it does help secure a positive result to your trade.