Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

I can't believe it...

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2005, 10:27 PM
yankee1
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I can't believe it...

Hi all,
I don't mean to do this but I must warn people. I got ripped off in the marketplace badly. I sent a 1.20 OS Fourstroke to rc_nutts in Texas in trade for a Futaba 8UAF and he never sent the radio and I can't contact him. My grandfather and I are blue collar hard workers and can't buy this stuff on wimsy. I tried to call, email and people search and nothing. This engine my grandfather and I saved for months to get and now it's gone. Don't let this happen to you. Also, this same person (I think because it's the same picture) posted the radio on ebay under a new account, and a yahoo mail account and two people questioned him about it. This I know because he said he wondered why other people were asking him the same question.

Don't let this happen to you.

Josh
Old 02-13-2005, 03:10 AM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: I can't believe it...

Josh,
I'm sorry you had this happen to you. rc_nutts has been suspended from the Marketplace.

John
Old 03-11-2005, 05:49 PM
panamared

Boy you really punished him!! rc_nutts is back on the RC Universe with another name and still ripping off people.

Way to solve the problem!

ORIGINAL: JWN

Josh,
I'm sorry you had this happen to you. rc_nutts has been suspended from the Marketplace.

John
Old 03-11-2005, 08:43 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

If you can send me his name in a PM, I will look in to it and take whatever action is needed.

John
Marketplace Moderator
Old 03-12-2005, 12:39 AM
mvigod
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Everyone should always use the feedback system here and rate those they trade with and read ratings before trading. If ever in doubt you should either use escrow services or pass on the deal. Better to pass then get left holding the bag. If users do not trade fair we will suspend them.
Old 03-30-2005, 12:34 AM
SIMPLE DZINE AIR
My Feedback: (198)

I TRADED WITH A GUY NAMED TOM BERENS AND GOT REALLY RIPPED OFF
he sent me a savage for my tmaxx
said chassis were titanium and motor was in good shape
the motor he got was just COMPLETELY rebuilt by horizon hobies (mach 26)
the one i got was a 24-7 that had metal shavings in crank case and scratches on piston
plus allum. chassis i gave him a 400.00 truck and i got 200.00 truck maybe.
he doesnt answer emails any more and refused to trade back
i send all the emails we had together to him about twice a week just to get under his skin
i cant drive to his house and threaten him so i figured this was enough
what do i do???
Old 09-09-2005, 01:56 PM
dondg
Banned

there are guys and girls on there that make a affer on your stuff then you take that affer the yhey say yes i sent it but you never get it a they do not email you back or return your calls
Old 09-09-2005, 02:01 PM
dondg
Banned

guys and girl on here make you affer on your adds then you take that affer they say yes i shiped it out to you but you never never get it then they will not email you back or return calls what can be done with them

you give them bad rateing then they give you bad rateing then it herts you to
Old 09-09-2005, 02:06 PM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

Mark,
That is not always possible.
I purchase a spinner and while I did eventually get it, it took a lot of time and energy. How do you send a rating if the seller doesn't list you as the buyer?
ORIGINAL: RCadmin

Everyone should always use the feedback system here and rate those they trade with and read ratings before trading. If ever in doubt you should either use escrow services or pass on the deal. Better to pass then get left holding the bag. If users do not trade fair we will suspend them.
Old 09-09-2005, 02:11 PM
JWN
Community Moderators

ORIGINAL: Geistware

Mark,
That is not always possible.
I purchase a spinner and while I did eventually get it, it took a lot of time and energy. How do you send a rating if the seller doesn't list you as the buyer?
If this happens, and you made an offer through the Make Offer tool (not the Ask Seller a Question too), send me a PM with the ad number. I will verify you made an offer on the item and can update the ad to reflect that you are the buye. Once that is in place, you can leave appropriate feedback.