Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Edit profile

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2002, 01:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Edit profile

How do I get to edit my profile? I see mention of a "user control panel" button but where is it???
Old 01-02-2002, 01:54 AM

Default Edit profile

Hi,

It's at the top of the page, center. User CP.

User CP
Old 01-02-2002, 03:00 AM

Default Edit profile

Thanks for including that link...it got me there.
There isn't any User CP button with Netscape or IE...although IE adds a couple of extra links at the top of the main page.
No matter, I've bookmarked that link to the CP
Old 01-02-2002, 03:27 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Edit profile

I just checked my netscape and the user cp link is there. It will only show up when you are logged in. What operating system and browser version are you using? Anyone else who is logged in not seeing the user cp link in the top of the page?
Old 01-13-2002, 12:48 PM

Default change profile link missing

These first lines ARE AN EDIT to my original message. Thanks to an older post I found my problem. Netscape 4.5!!! I went to Internet Explorer 5.0 and there it was!!! Thanks...... lownslo

Yes..... I cannot find the CP link and all the rest I was told was at the top right. When I originally picked my options, it logs me in automaticly...I guess??? I don't have to enter my name and password.
I just posted a long post explaining my situation and then I found this older post. (misery loves company!!) : Anyway.... I am using Netscape 4.5. Is that the problem?? lownslo (Bob)