Community
Search
Notices
MarketPlace questions or problem? Post questions or problems related to the RC Universe Marketplace in this forum.

Trading

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2005, 05:44 PM
nitrofreak91

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trading

Hi I was just wondering how this works my son is wanting to do a trade and I fear he may be ripped off with his item he wishes to trade because he has already had it happen to him when he tried to purchase somthing and I don't want it to happen again because he put al ot of money into his item he wishes to trade and he wants to try and get a new gas powered remote control truck because he has always had electric cars so if you could please email me back it would be greatly appreciated. So on the trades how does it work to insure that both parties receive the items they are trading one another??
Thank you very much
Michelle D. Rowell
Old 08-25-2005, 09:00 PM
JWN
Community Moderators
My Feedback: (42)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Trading

Michelle,
The best way to handle any transaction, but especially trades, with a private party on the internet is with an escrow service such as Escrow.com. This protects both parties in that Escrow.com will not release the items to their new owners until both have sent in their items.